Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome Beth


Welcome Beth, thankyou for your page. I would like to share Beth email with you all, it touched me, and reminded me why it was I started scrapping in the first place.
Here is a layout of mine, which I hope you like..
It is my page for September for my Heidi Swapp "A Year To Remember" Calendar.
This month, the theme is "to give a helping hand to someone."
The page means a lot to me, as I was doing it, at the beginning of the month, and then my darling husband passed away on 4 September.
I know I was able to comfort him while he was so ill.
There is no photo, just words, and embellishments.

2 comments:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oooh! how sad! hugs!! Britt

memememememe said...

((((Beth))))

A very touching layout sweetheart. I know that Frank would love it too!!!!

Thinking of you.

Much love
Vicki